Rock The Kasbah Parent Guide
Afghanistan has got talent...
Rock The Kasbah
Rating & Content Info
Why is Rock The Kasbah rated R? Rock The Kasbah is rated R by the MPAA for language including sexual references, some drug use and brief violence.
- Brief explicit violence.
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Scene of violence depicting gun violence (shooting), with little blood or detail.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Sexual references, language and innuendo.
Approximately 44 instances of coarse language, including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, cursing, and sexual references.
- Use of slurs.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Alcohol use.
- Substance use and abuse.
- Scene of drug use involving marijuana.
Page last updated July 17, 2017
News About "Rock The Kasbah"Note: Do you know what a kasbah is? Check out this information about Indian fortresses.
From The Studio: ROCK THE KASBAH is the story of "Richie Vance", a has-been rock manager who takes his last remaining client on a USO tour of Afghanistan. When Richie finds himself in Kabul, abandoned, penniless and without his passport, he discovers a young girl with an extraordinary voice and manages her through Afghanistan's version of "American Idol," the wildly popular "Afghan Star." - © Open Road
Cast and Crew
Rock The Kasbah is directed by Barry Levinson and stars Zooey Deschanel, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis .
The most recent home video release of Rock The Kasbah movie is February 2, 2016. Here are some details…
Rock the Kasbah releases to home video on February 2, 2016.