|Video Release:||30 Jan 2012|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Home Video Extra Features
Home Video Notes: To Kill a Mockingbird: 50th Anniversary Limited Edition Collector’s Series
Release Date:31 January 2012
To Kill a Mockingbird marks its 50th anniversary with these home video packages:
To Kill a Mockingbird (Blu-ray and DVD):
- Fearful Symmetry (A feature-length documentary on the making of To Kill a Mockingbird with cast and crew interviews and a visit to author Harper Lee’s home town.)
- A Conversation with Gregory Peck (An intimate feature-length documentary on one of the most beloved actors in film history with interviews, film clips, home movies and more.)
- 100 Years of Universal: Restoring the Classics (An in-depth look at the film restoration process)
- Academy Award Best Actor Acceptance Speech (Gregory Peck’s speech after winning the Academy Award for his performance as Atticus Finch.)
- American Film Institute Life Achievement Award (Gregory Peck’s memorable remarks upon receiving the AFI Life Achievement Award.)
- Excerpt from “Tribute To Gregory Peck” (Cecilia Peck’s heartwarming farewell to her father given at the Academy in celebration of his life.)
- Scout Remembers (Actress Mary Badham shares her experiences working with Gregory Peck.)
- Feature Commentary with Director Robert Mulligan and Producer Alan Pakula
- Original Theatrical Trailer
To Kill a Mockingbird (Blu-ray Combo Pack) also includes:
- Digital copy: Owners of the Blu-ray™ Combo Pack can also download a digital version of the full-length movie from participating digital retailers to enjoy on a choice of popular electronic and portable devices.
- U-control: Scene comparison: Available on To Kill a Mockingbird: 50th Anniversary Edition for the first time, viewers can watch interviews, see photos and more during key scenes with this picture-in-picture companion featuring narration by Gregory Peck’s Family.
- BD-Live: Access the BD-Live Center through your Internet-connected player to watch the latest trailers and more.
- pocket BLU app: for iPad®, iPhone®, iPod® touch, Android™, PC and Mac® to work with a network-connected Blu-ray player.
- Advanced Remote Control: Navigate through menus, playback and BD-Live functions with ease.
- Video Timeline: Instantly access any point in the film.
- Mobile-to-go: Unlock a selection of bonus content.
- Browse Titles: Access to a complete list of pocket BLU-enabled titles available and coming to Blu-ray.
- Keyboard: Enter data using your device’s intuitive keyboard.
- uHEAR: Skip back a few seconds on your Blu-ray disc and view subtitles for lines you might have missed.
DVD Notes: To Kill A Mockingbird: Universal’s Legacy Series
DVD Release Date: 6 September 2005
Universal Studio’s presents this three-time Oscar winner in a two-disc set. Bonus features accompanying the classic film include Gregory Peck’s Academy Award’s Best Actor acceptance speech, his remarks when he received the America Film Institute Lifetime Achievement Award, and Cecilia Peck’s Academy Tribute to her father. His daughter also produced the included documentary A Conversation With Gregory Peck. Actress Mary Badham, who was the nominated for her performance in the film, shares her perspective in Scout Remembers. The making of To Kill A Mockingbird is looked at in great detail in the black and white film, Fearful Symmetry. The original theatrical trailers, as well as audio commentary by Director Robert Mulligan and Producer Alan Pakula, are also provided. The sound tracks are recorded in English (Dolby Digital 5.1) and French (Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono) with subtitles available in English, Spanish and French.