The Witch Parent Guide
Something wicked this way comes.
Rating & Content Info
Why is The Witch rated R? The Witch is rated R by the MPAA for disturbing violent content and graphic nudity.
- Frequent non-graphic violence.
- Infrequent portrayals of weapons, hand-to-hand violence (some involving children and animals), with some blood and a little detail shown.
- Several depictions of beating and stabbing.
- Several frightening scenes depicting threat, intensity and suspense.
- Frequent portrayals of unexplained phenomena in a frightening context.
- Gory and grotesque images.
- Upsetting and disturbing scenes.
- Buttock nudity and female frontal nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Embracing and kissing.
Page last updated July 17, 2017
More parents' guide for The Witch after the break...
News About "The Witch"
Cast and Crew
The Witch is directed by Robert Eggers and stars Anya Taylor-Joy, Ralph Ineson, Kate Dickie.
The most recent home video release of The Witch movie is May 17, 2016. Here are some details…
The Witch releases to home video on May 17, 2016.
Related home video titles:
The supernatural world calls to a little girl in the animation Song of the Sea.