Suburbicon Parent Guide
There goes the neighborhood.
Rating & Content Info
Why is Suburbicon rated R? Suburbicon is rated R by the MPAA for violence, language and some sexuality.Violence:
- Frequent explicit violence.
- Frequent non-graphic violence.
- Depictions of weapons use, physical assault and injury, with some blood and little detail.
- Infrequent portrayals of a home invasion.
- Some grotesque images.
- Occasional disturbing scenes.
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity, with little detail and no nudity.
- Mild sexual references and innuendo.
- Approximately 26 instances of coarse and/or sexual language;
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing and profanity.
- Vulgar expressions.
- Ethnocultural slurs.
Alcohol and Drug Use:
- Tobacco use.
- Alcohol use.
Page last updated January 15, 2018
More parents' guide for Suburbicon after the break...
News About "Suburbicon"
Cast and Crew
Suburbicon is directed by George Clooney and stars Matt Damon, Julianne Moore, Oscar Isaac.
The most recent home video release of Suburbicon movie is February 6, 2018. Here are some details…
Suburbicon releases to home video (Blu-ray + Digital or DVD) on February 6, 2018, with the following extras:
- Commentary by George Clooney and Grant Heslov
- Welcome to Suburbicon
- The Unusual Suspects: Casting
- Scoring Suburbicon
Related home video titles:
This movie was written by the Cohen Brothers (Joel and Ethan) who penned Bridge of Spies and Hail, Caesar! . Director George Clooney is better known as an actor and can be seen in The Monuments Men and Ocean's Eleven. Matt Damon also stars as Jason Bourne,, while Julianne Moore appears in The Hunger Games franchise.