Life Itself Parent Guide
Thumbs up to the life of Roger Ebert.
Rating & Content Info
Why is Life Itself rated R? Life Itself is rated R by the MPAA
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Film footage featuring depictions of fighting and shooting.
- Occasional upsetting or disturbing scenes.
- Film footage featuring portrayals of sexual activity, with little detail.
- Infrequent breast and buttock nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Four scenes of nudity, depicting breasts and/or buttocks, in sexual contexts.
- Mild sexual references.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive and variations in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, profanity, and cursing.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- References to alcohol use and abuse.
- Tobacco use.
- Depictions of illness and references to medical procedures.
Page last updated February 17, 2015
News About "Life Itself"
Cast and Crew
Life Itself is directed by Steve James and stars Roger Ebert, Chaz Ebert, Gene Siskel.
From the Studio:
Based on his bestselling memoir of the same name, Life Itself, explores the impact and legacy of Roger Ebert’s life, from his Pulitzer Prize-winning film criticism at the Chicago Sun-Times to becoming one of the most influential cultural voices in America. - from: http://www.ebertmovie.com
The most recent home video release of Life Itself movie is February 17, 2015. Here are some details…
Home Video Notes: Life Itself
Release Date: 17 February 2015 Life Itself releases to home video with the following extras: - Interview with Director Steve James - Deleted Scenes - AXS TV: A look at Life Itself
Related home video titles:
Read Rod Gustafson’s tribute to Roger Ebert.