Check Our Content Info & More...
We do not have a full review for this movie because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have details about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the "Content Details" section below.
Angels take on a devilish persona in this apocalyptic film about a group of strangers that accidentally find themselves responsible for protecting humanity's last hope: the baby being carried by a truck stop diner's pregnant waitress.
Why Is Legion Rated R?
Legion is rated R for strong bloody violence, and language.
Here is additional information on sex, violence and profanity in Legion...
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent portrayals of graphic violence.
- Frequent gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence (some blood and detail shown).
- Detailed gory and grotesque images and transformations.
- Upsetting and disturbing scenes.
- Sexual references and language.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations in non-sexual contexts.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
- Infrequent use of slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Tobacco use (smoking).
Home Video Viewing Alternatives
Here are some ideas for home video titles that are related to Legion.
The fate of the future also rests in the survival of unborn children carried by fearful mothers in Babylon A.D. and Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith. Apocalypse themes are found in 2012 and The Day After Tomorrow.
Canadian Movie Ratings
Canadian Home Video Rating: 14A
Watch @ Home
Details on home video releases of Legion...
Release Date: 11 May 2010
Legion releases on DVD and Blu-ray with the following bonus materials:
- Creating the Apocalypse
- Humanity’s Last Line of Defense
- From Pixels to Picture
Legion on Blu-ray also includes:
- Bringing Angels To Earth: Picture-in-Picture
- movieIQ+sync and BD-Live
- Digital Copy of the film (for PC, Mac or iPod)