Check Our Content Info...
We do not have a full review for this movie because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have details about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the "Content Details" section below.
Hank Palmer (Robert Downey Jr) takes on the toughest court case of his life when he decides to defend his estranged father (Robert Duvall) --who also happens to be a judge -- after the aging man is accused of murder.
Why Is The Judge Rated R?
The Judge is rated R for language including some sexual references.
Here is additional information on sex, violence and profanity in The Judge...This additional information about the movie's content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Depiction of slapping.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Embracing and kissing,
- Crude content including the depiction of a man urinating.
Approximately 65 instances of coarse language including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive, sometimes in an aggressive or sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang and cursing.
- Infrequent use of profanity, vulgar expressions, and developmental slurs.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- References to drugs, alcohol or tobacco.
Home Video Viewing Alternatives
Here are some ideas for home video titles that are related to The Judge.