Hitman: Agent 47 Parent Guide
You don't want just anyone making a genetically-engineered assassin.
Hitman: Agent 47
Rating & Content Info
Why is Hitman: Agent 47 rated R? Hitman: Agent 47 is rated R by the MPAA for sequences of strong violence, and some language.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent non-graphic violence.
- Brief explicit violence.
- Violent acts shown in realistic detail with blood and tissue damage
- Frequent portrayals of gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence, with some blood and detail.
- Frequent depictions of fighting, beating, shooting, stabbing and explosion.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Breast nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang.
Page last updated May 12, 2016
News About "Hitman: Agent 47"
Cast and Crew
Hitman: Agent 47 is directed by Aleksander Bach and stars Zachary Quinto, Rupert Friend, Ciarán Hinds.
Note:This movie is based on the video game series Hitman.
From the Studio: HITMAN: AGENT 47 centers on an elite assassin who was genetically engineered from conception to be the perfect killing machine, and is known only by the last two digits on the barcode tattooed on the back of his neck. He is the culmination of decades of research and forty-six earlier Agent clones -- endowing him with unprecedented strength, speed, stamina and intelligence. His latest target is a mega-corporation that plans to unlock the secret of Agent 47's past to create an army of killers whose powers surpass even his own. Teaming up with a young woman who may hold the secret to overcoming their powerful and clandestine enemies, 47 confronts stunning revelations about his own origins and squares off in an epic battle with his deadliest foe. Written by 20th Century Fox
The most recent home video release of Hitman: Agent 47 movie is December 29, 2015. Here are some details…
Hitman: Agent 47 releases to home video on December 29, 2015.