Get Our Full Review
Warner Brothers Studios is offering a complete Harry Potter movie package, an eight-disc set including all of the films in the franchise. This package is also called Harry Potter: Year 1-7.
Why Is Harry Potter: The Complete 8-Film Collection Rated PG-13?
Harry Potter: The Complete 8-Film Collection is rated PG-13
Here is additional information on sex, violence and profanity in Harry Potter: The Complete 8-Film Collection...
Check the individual movie pages for a complete list of content details:
Home Video Viewing Alternatives
Here are some ideas for home video titles that are related to Harry Potter: The Complete 8-Film Collection.
News & Views About Harry Potter: The Complete 8-Film Collection:
Dan Stevens to Take on the Role of the Beast in New Live Action Disney FilmDownton Abbey fans will see a familiar face in Disney’s new live action adaptation of Beauty and the Beast. Dan Stevens (Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb, The Fifth Estate) is in negotiations to play the Beast opposite Emma Watson (Harry Potter franchise, The Perks of Being ...
Lego Embraces HollywoodLEGO was different when I was a kid. The blocks came in a handful of colors and basic shapes. Wheels and gears were cutting edge. Instructions were minimal or non-existent. Or at least that’s how I remember it. My siblings and I would spend hours constructing our own version ...
Canadian Movie Ratings
Canadian Home Video Rating: PG
Watch @ Home
Details on home video releases of Harry Potter: The Complete 8-Film Collection...
Home Video Notes: Harry Potter: The Complete 8-Film Collection
Release Date: 8 November 2011
Harry Potter: The Complete 8-Film Collection releases to home video in Blu-ray and DVD, on November 8, 2011. Bonus extras include:
B- Capturing the Stone: A Conversation with the Filmmakers
B- Around the World Multilanguage Clip
B- Character ClipsB
- Lessons in Quidditch and a Tour of Hagrid’s Hut
- Additional Scenes
- Conversation with J.K. Rowling and screenwriter Steve KlovesB
- Dumbledore’s Office: Building a Scene
- Visit Lockhart’s ClassroomB
- Interviews with Students and Professors
B- Additional Scenes
- Creating a Scene: With the director, author and others
- Conjuring a Scene: On-set craftspeople wizardry
- Shrunken Head Interviews
- Choir PracticeB
- Care of Magical Creatures
- Additional Scenes
- Cast and Crew InterviewsB
- Preparing for the Yule BallB
- Triwizard Tournament of Challenges (Harry vs. the Horntail, In Too Deep and The Maze)
- Additional ScenesB
- Focus Points: Featurettes and Production DiariesB
- Trailing Tonks: Personal On-Set TourB
- Harry Potter: The Magic of Editing
- Maximum Movie Mode: Interviews, Focus Points and Scene Comparisons
Maximum Movie Mode: Interactive Journey
- Maximum Movie Mode: Blowing up Hogwarts