The Hangover 2 Parent Guide
The Hangover 2
Rating & Content Info
Why is The Hangover 2 rated R? The Hangover 2 is rated R by the MPAA for pervasive language, strong sexual content including graphic nudity, drug use and brief violent images.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Brief portrayals of graphic violence.
- Four scenes of violence depicting fighting, shooting and self-mutilation.
- Occasional gory and grotesque images.
- Frequent buttock, breast, male and female genital nudity is shown.
- Sexually suggestive scene involving nudity.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Frequent use of crude and descriptive sexual language and references.
- Occasional offensive scenes.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Pervasive use of the sexual expletive, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, cursing, and vulgar expressions.
- Frequent use of racial slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Detailed portrayals of illegal drug use in a recreational context.
- Detailed portrayals of alcohol and substance abuse.
- Tobacco use.
Page last updated July 12, 2016
News About "The Hangover 2"
Cast and Crew
The Hangover 2 is directed by Todd Phillips and stars Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms, Justin Bartha.
The most recent home video release of The Hangover 2 movie is December 6, 2011. Here are some details…
The Hangover 2 is coming to home video on December 6, 2011.
Related home video titles:
During their bachelor party for their pal Doug, three groomsmen get so drunk they lose track of the groom in The Hangover (the sequel to this movie). Matrimonial plans get out of control when a girl’s family gets overly involved in My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Pre-nuptial jitters send a young woman repeatedly fleeing from the alter in Runaway Bride.