|Video Release:||03 Aug 2010|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Another movie that is an all-out spoof of a television classic (but done very well) is Galaxy Quest . Hop on board with Tim Allen and the gang as they pay homage to Star Trek.
Home Video Extra Features
DVD Release Date: 27 March 2001
Charlie’s Angels releases on DVD with these bonus features:
- Director and Cinematographer Commentary
- Featurettes: Fashion, Set Design, Martial Arts and Stunts, Special Effects, Director McG and Wired Angels - Special Effects Deconstruction.
- Deleted and Extended Scenes
- Outtakes and Bloopers
- Music Videos by Destiny’s Child and Apollo Four Forty
Blu-ray Release Date: 3 August 2010
Charlie’s Angels releases on Blu-ray with the following extras:
- Commentary with Director McG and Cinematographer Russell Carpenter
- Featurettes: Getting G’d Up, The Master and the Angels, Welcome to Angel World, Angelic Attire: Dressing Cameron, Drew and Lucy and Angelic Effects.
- Scene Deconstruction: Wired Angels.
- Deleted Scenes
- Blooper Reel
- Music Videos: Independent Women Part 1 (by Destiny’s Child) and Charlie’s Angels 2000 (by Apollo Four Forty).
- Two Easter Eggs