Trailer Park Boys 3: Don’t Legalize It Parent Guide
This ought to settle the drug-use debate.
Trailer Park Boys 3: Don’t Legalize It
Rating & Content Info
Why is Trailer Park Boys 3: Don’t Legalize It rated Not Rated? Trailer Park Boys 3: Don’t Legalize It is rated Not Rated by the MPAA
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Depictions of beating and electrocution.
- Infrequent portrayals of crude bodily functions, with some detail.
- Sexual references and language.
- Three scenes depicting sexual content.
Approximately 480 instances of coarse language including:
- Pervasive use of the sexual expletive and variations in a non-sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Frequent, detailed portrayals of alcohol, usually to excess.
- Frequent, detailed portrayals illegal drug use for recreational purposes.
- Frequent references to drug production and sale.
- Several scenes of drug use involving marijuana and cocaine.
- Substance abuse.
- Tobacco use.
Page last updated May 23, 2016
News About "Trailer Park Boys 3: Don’t Legalize It"
Cast and Crew
Trailer Park Boys 3: Don’t Legalize It is directed by Mike Clattenburg and stars John Paul Tremblay, Robb Wells, Mike Smith.
Debate over the legalization of marijuana is occurring in several countries. This is a Canadian-made movie -- here is the history of the controversial substance in Canada. The safe use of the plant is also in question. Even celebrities have opinions about the drug. See: Marijuana Not Addictive? "Not So" Says Lady Gaga
This movie is based on a TV series, made in Canada.
The most recent home video release of Trailer Park Boys 3: Don’t Legalize It movie is November 17, 2015. Here are some details…
Trailer Park Boys: Don’t Legalize It releases to home video (blu-ray) on November 17, 2015.