Full Review Coming Soon!
Look for our review on or near Apr 18, 2014.
Based on the TV series The Trailer Park Boys (starring John Paul Tremblay, Robb Wells, Mike Smith), this third movie adventure finds the friends meddling in marijuana.
Why Is Trailer Park Boys 3: Don’t Legalize It Rated Not Rated?
Trailer Park Boys 3: Don’t Legalize It is rated Not Rated
Here is additional information on sex, violence and profanity in Trailer Park Boys 3: Don’t Legalize It...
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Depictions of beating and electrocution.
- Infrequent portrayals of crude bodily functions, with some detail.
- Sexual references and language.
- Three scenes depicting sexual content.
Approximately 480 instances of coarse language including:
- Pervasive use of the sexual expletive and variations in a non-sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Frequent, detailed portrayals of alcohol, usually to excess.
- Frequent, detailed portrayals illegal drug use for recreational purposes.
- Frequent references to drug production and sale.
- Several scenes of drug use involving marijuana and cocaine.
- Substance abuse.
- Tobacco use.
Extra info about this movie
Debate over the legalization of marijuana is occurring in several countries. This is a Canadian-made movie—here is the history of the controversial substance in Canada. The safe use of the plant is also in question. Even celebrities have opinions about the drug. See: Marijuana Not Addictive? “Not So” Says Lady Gaga
This movie is based on a TV series, made in Canada.