Top Five Parent Guide
There's no wedding like a reality-TV show wedding.
Rating & Content Info
Why is Top Five rated R? Top Five is rated R by the MPAA for strong sexual content, nudity, crude humor, language throughout and some drug use.This additional information about the movie's content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Depictions of fighting and/or beating.
- Frequent use of detailed sexual language and references.
- Frequent, detailed portrayals of sexual activity, with breast and buttock nudity.
- Breast and buttock nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Simulated sexual activity.
- Crude content.
- Sexual references and slurs.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Approximately 201 instances of coarse and sexual language, including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang and vulgar expressions.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Substance abuse.
- Tobacco use (smoking).
- Alcohol abuse.
- Infrequent portrayals of illegal drug use (marijuana) in a recreational context.
Page last updated July 17, 2017
More parents' guide for Top Five after the break...
News About "Top Five"
Top Five is releasing in limited theaters on December 5, 2014. It will expand to more theaters on December 12, 2014.
Cast and Crew
Top Five is directed by Chris Rock and stars Chris Rock, Adam Sandler, Rosario Dawson, Kevin Hart.
The most recent home video release of Top Five movie is March 17, 2015. Here are some details…
Top Five releases to home video on March 17, 2015.