Check Our Content Info & More...
We do not have a full review for this movie because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have details about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the "Content Details" section below.
When their love life hits the doldrums, Jay (Jason Segel) and Annie (Cameron Diaz) decide to spice things up by making their own sex tape. But things get hotter than expected when the video goes missing and they face the possible public exposure of their private affairs.
Why Is Sex Tape Rated R?
Sex Tape is rated R for strong sexual content, nudity, language and some drug use.
Here is additional information on sex, violence and profanity in Sex Tape...This additional information about the movie's content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Brief explicit violence.
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Frequent, detailed portrayals of sexual activity, with no nudity.
- Buttock nudity in a sexual situation.
- Non-sexual nudity.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Simulated sexual activity.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Frequent use of detailed sexual language and references, some in a context of online pornography.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
Approximately 200 instances of coarse and sexual language including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, many in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Alcohol abuse.
- Tobacco use.
- Scene of drug use involving cocaine.
Home Video Viewing Alternatives
Here are some ideas for home video titles that are related to Sex Tape.
Trailers & Clips
News & Views About Sex Tape:
Canadian Movie Ratings
Canadian Home Video Rating: 18A
Watch @ Home
Details on home video releases of Sex Tape...
Sex Tape releases to home video on October 21, 201, with Extended & Deleted Scenes, Bloopers and Three All-New Featurettes.