Sex Tape Parent Guide
Be careful what you put on tape -- or your private life could go public.
Rating & Content Info
Why is Sex Tape rated R? Sex Tape is rated R by the MPAA for strong sexual content, nudity, language and some drug use.This additional information about the movie's content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Brief explicit violence.
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Frequent, detailed portrayals of sexual activity, with no nudity.
- Buttock nudity in a sexual situation.
- Non-sexual nudity.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Simulated sexual activity.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Frequent use of detailed sexual language and references, some in a context of online pornography.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
Approximately 200 instances of coarse and sexual language including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, many in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Alcohol abuse.
- Tobacco use.
- Scene of drug use involving cocaine.
Page last updated July 17, 2017
News About "Sex Tape"
Cast and Crew
Sex Tape is directed by Jake Kasdan and stars Jason Segel, Cameron Diaz.
The most recent home video release of Sex Tape movie is October 21, 2014. Here are some details…
Sex Tape releases to home video on October 21, 201, with Extended & Deleted Scenes, Bloopers and Three All-New Featurettes.