Full Review Coming Soon!
Look for our review on or near Feb 06, 2015.
Witch hunting is a serious business for Master Gregory (Jeff Bridges), who uses all his medieval skills for the job. But to fight the evil Mother Malkin (Julian Moore) he will also need the help of his new apprentice (Ben Barns), a seventh son of a seventh son.
Why Is Seventh Son Rated PG-13?
Seventh Son is rated PG-13 for intense fantasy violence and action throughout, frightening images and brief strong language.
Here is additional information on sex, violence and profanity in Seventh Son...
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent non-graphic violence.
- Depictions of beating, stabbing, burning and impalement, with little blood and some detail.
- Several frightening scenes.
- Frequent portrayals of frightening monsters, transformations, and nightmarish imagery, with some detail and impact
- Embracing and kissing.
- One use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of mild cursing and profanity
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Alcohol use and abuse in a recreational context.
Home Video Viewing Alternatives
Here are some ideas for home video titles that are related to Seventh Son.
Ben Barns plays another fighter of evil in The Chronicles of Narnia - Prince Caspian and Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Jeff Bridges character mentors another youngster in Tron: Legacy. And a teen learns the art of magic The Sorcerer’s Apprentice.