Seven Psychopaths Parent Guide
Rating & Content Info
Why is Seven Psychopaths rated R? Seven Psychopaths is rated R by the MPAA for strong violence, bloody images, pervasive language, sexuality/nudity and some drug use.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent scenes of explicit violence.
- Depictions of throat-slitting, dismemberment, decapitation, shooting, stabbing, mutilation and burning.
- Pervasive gun, hand-to-hand, and weapons violence, with blood and some detail shown.
- Explicit torture.
- Gory and grotesque images.
- Upsetting and disturbing scenes.
- Nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Breast nudity shown in sexual contexts.
- Sexually suggestive scene
- Use of sexual language, references and innuendo
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations in a non-sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang.
- Frequent use of sexual, developmental, and ethno-cultural slurs.
- Vulgar expressions.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- References to drugs, alcohol and tobacco use.
- Tobacco use.
Page last updated July 9, 2016
News About "Seven Psychopaths"
Cast and Crew
Seven Psychopaths is directed by Martin McDonagh and stars Colin Farrell, Woody Harrelson, Sam Rockwell, Christopher Walken.
The most recent home video release of Seven Psychopaths movie is January 28, 2013. Here are some details…
Seven Psychopaths releases to home video on January 29, 2013.