Searching Parent Guide
Every parent's worst nightmare.
Rating & Content Info
Why is Searching rated PG-13? Searching is rated PG-13 by the MPAA for thematic content, some drug and sexual references, and for language.
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand violence, with little blood or detail.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Mild sexual references.
- One of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, and profanity.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Infrequent references to and portrayals of marijuana use , with little detail.
- Illustrated or verbal references to drugs, alcohol or tobacco.
Page last updated July 12, 2018
More parents' guide for Searching after the break...
News About "Searching"
The plot of Searching is uniquely told completely through shots of computer screens.
Cast and Crew
Searching is directed by Aneesh Chaganty and stars John Cho, Debra Messing, Sara Sohn, Joseph Lee.