Safe House Parent Guide
Rating & Content Info
Why is Safe House rated R? Safe House is rated R by the MPAA for strong violence throughout and some language.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent explicit violence.
- Violent acts shown in a realistic manner, with detail, blood and tissue damage.
- Frequent depictions of fighting, beating, shooting, choking and stabbing, sometimes in a brutal context (some blood and detail shown).
- Depictions of torture.
- Disturbing scenes.
- Mild sexual references and innuendo.
- Limited embracing and kissing.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang and mild cursing.
Page last updated July 7, 2016
News About "Safe House"
Cast and Crew
Safe House is directed by Daniel Espinosa and stars Denzel Washington, Ryan Reynolds, Robert Patrick.
The most recent home video release of Safe House movie is June 5, 2012. Here are some details…
Safe House releases to home video on June 5, 2012.
Related home video titles:
Ryan Reynolds is asked to safeguard the whole world when he is selected to become a Green Lantern. Denzel Washington plays characters championing racial rights in the movies Remember the Titans and The Great Debaters. Another rouge agent takes on his former employer in The Bourne Franchise (The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Supremacy, and The Bourne Ultimatum).