Get Our Full Review
Without the restraints of consequences, a bully-branded seventh grader decides to take matters into his own hands.
Why Is Max Keeble’s Big Move (2001) Rated PG?
Max Keeble’s Big Move (2001) is rated PG for some bullying and crude humor
Home Video Viewing Alternatives
Here are some ideas for home video titles that are related to Max Keeble’s Big Move (2001).
Harriet The Spy is another movie about a child who has to live with the consequences when her friends find her private diary filled with notes about all of them. In First Kid, the US president’s son also has to learn to deal with bullies at school, while Fly Away Home features another character that watches out for the safety of animals.
Canadian Movie Ratings
Canadian Home Video Rating: PG
Watch @ Home
Details on home video releases of Max Keeble’s Big Move (2001)...
Although we have not reviewed the DVD version of Max Keeble’s Big Move, we provide the following for your convenience…
DVD Release Information:
- Studio: Walt Disney Home Entertainment
- Theatrical release date: October 5, 2001
- DVD release date: June 18, 2002
- Runtime: 86 minutes
- Production company: Walt Disney Home Video
- Package type: Keep case
- Aspect ratio: Widescreen anamorphic - 1.33:1
- DVD encoding: Region 1
- Available audio tracks: English (Dolby Digital 5.1), French (Dolby Digital 2.0). THX certified.
- Deleted scenes
- Behind the secenes featurette
- Games: 3-D trivia and Food Fight