Check Our Content Info & More...
We do not have a full review for this movie because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have details about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the "Content Details" section below.
The weapons of an inventive feudal-China-era metal smith and a gold shipment waiting to be stolen come together in this excuse for a blood bath presented by Quentin Tarantino.
Why Is The Man With the Iron Fists Rated R?
The Man With the Iron Fists is rated R for bloody violence, strong sexuality, language and brief drug use.
Here is additional information on sex, violence and profanity in The Man With the Iron Fists...
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent hand-to-hand and weapons violence, with blood and detail shown.
- Explicit depictions of evisceration and dismemberment.
- Detailed gory and grotesque images.
- Frequent and prolonged portrayals of graphic violence.
- Disturbing scenes.
- Depictions of beating, shooting, stabbing, dismemberment, torture and decapitation.
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity with no nudity, but some detail.
- Simulated and implied sexual activity.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive and variations in a non-sexual context.
- infrequent use of scatological slang.
- Ethno-cultural slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Infrequent references to drug use.
- Tobacco use.
Home Video Viewing Alternatives
Here are some ideas for home video titles that are related to The Man With the Iron Fists.
Trailers & Clips
Canadian Movie Ratings
Canadian Home Video Rating: 18A
Watch @ Home
Details on home video releases of The Man With the Iron Fists...
The Man With The Iron Fists releases to home video on February 12, 2013.