Lucy Parent Guide
It is hard to love this Lucy.
Rating & Content Info
Why is Lucy rated R? Lucy is rated R by the MPAA for strong violence, disturbing images, and sexuality
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent explicit violence, with acts shown in a realistic manner (detail, blood and tissue damage).
- Frequent portrayals of gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence, with some blood and detail.
- Infrequent portrayals of transformations in a science fiction context.
- Depictions of beating, shooting and stabbing.
- Occasional gory and grotesque images.
- Occasional upsetting or disturbing scenes.
- Sexually suggestive scene.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, cursing, and vulgar expressions.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Infrequent portrayals of illegal drug use and its effects.
- Substance abuse.
- Tobacco use.
Page last updated May 21, 2016
News About "Lucy"
Cast and Crew
Lucy is directed by Luc Besson and stars Scarlett Johansson, Morgan Freeman, Analeigh Tipton.
From The Studio:
From La Femme Nikita and The Professional to The Fifth Element, writer/director Luc Besson has created some of the toughest, most memorable female action heroes in cinematic history. Now, Besson directs Scarlett Johansson in Lucy, an action-thriller that tracks a woman accidentally caught in a dark deal who turns the tables on her captors and transforms into a merciless warrior evolved beyond human logic.
Lucy also stars Academy Award® winner Morgan Freeman and is produced by Virginie Besson-Silla for EuropaCorp. Universal Pictures will distribute the movie worldwide, except for France, Benelux and China.
--Written by Universal Pictures
The most recent home video release of Lucy movie is January 20, 2015. Here are some details…
Lucy releases to home video on January 20, 2015.