The Lincoln Lawyer Parent Guide
The Lincoln Lawyer
Rating & Content Info
Why is The Lincoln Lawyer rated R? The Lincoln Lawyer is rated R by the MPAA for some violence, sexual content and language.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Brief portrayals of non-graphic violence
- Brief portrayals of graphic violence
- Depictions of shooting and fighting.
- Occasional upsetting or disturbing scenes
- Violent acts shown in a realistic and detailed manner.
- Implied sexual activity
- Scene depicting sexual violence.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Embracing and kissing
Language: Use of expletives
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context,
- Frequent use of scatological slang and cursing.
- Infrequent use of sexual slurs
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Some substance abuse.
- Tobacco use.
Page last updated July 17, 2017
More parents' guide for The Lincoln Lawyer after the break...
News About "The Lincoln Lawyer"
Cast and Crew
The Lincoln Lawyer is directed by Brad Furman and stars Matthew McConaughey .
The most recent home video release of The Lincoln Lawyer movie is July 12, 2011. Here are some details…
The Lincoln Lawyer is releasing to DVD and Blu-ray on July 12, 2011.
Related home video titles:
A young girl hires a lawyer to defend her after discovering she’s been conceived to provide organs for her dying sibling in My Sister’s Keeper . The battle over gun control is at the center of John Grisham’s courtroom drama Runaway Jury. After the deaths of eight children, a group of parents hire a lawyer to find who is responsible in A Civil Action.