The Lincoln Lawyer Parent Guide
The Lincoln Lawyer
Rating & Content Info
Why is The Lincoln Lawyer rated R? The Lincoln Lawyer is rated R by the MPAA for some violence, sexual content and language.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Brief portrayals of non-graphic violence
- Brief portrayals of graphic violence
- Depictions of shooting and fighting.
- Occasional upsetting or disturbing scenes
- Violent acts shown in a realistic and detailed manner.
- Implied sexual activity
- Scene depicting sexual violence.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Embracing and kissing
Language: Use of expletives
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context,
- Frequent use of scatological slang and cursing.
- Infrequent use of sexual slurs
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Some substance abuse.
- Tobacco use.
Page last updated July 17, 2017
News About "The Lincoln Lawyer"
Cast and Crew
The Lincoln Lawyer is directed by Brad Furman and stars Matthew McConaughey .
The most recent home video release of The Lincoln Lawyer movie is July 12, 2011. Here are some details…
The Lincoln Lawyer is releasing to DVD and Blu-ray on July 12, 2011.
Related home video titles:
A young girl hires a lawyer to defend her after discovering she’s been conceived to provide organs for her dying sibling in My Sister’s Keeper . The battle over gun control is at the center of John Grisham’s courtroom drama Runaway Jury. After the deaths of eight children, a group of parents hire a lawyer to find who is responsible in A Civil Action.