Kevin Hart: What Now? Parent Guide
A funny thing happened to me on my way to the concert...
Kevin Hart: What Now?
Rating & Content Info
Why is Kevin Hart: What Now? rated R? Kevin Hart: What Now? is rated R by the MPAA for some sexual material, and language throughout.
- Several scenes of violence depicting weapons use, injury and physical assault.
- Brief non-graphic violence, with realistic detail, blood and tissue damage.
- Brief explicit violence.
- Infrequent portrayals of gun, hand-to-hand, and weapons violence in a comic context, with some blood and little detail.
- Sexual references and innuendo
- Frequent crude and offensive scenes.
- Frequent references to sexual activity in a comic context, with some detail.
Approximately 310 instances of coarse and sexual language, including:
- Pervasive use of the sexual expletive and variations, most in a non-sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang and reference.
- Infrequent use of vulgar expressions, mild cursing, and ethnocultural slurs.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Alcohol use.
Page last updated January 10, 2017
News About "Kevin Hart: What Now?"
Cast and Crew
Kevin Hart: What Now? is directed by Leslie Small, Tim Story and stars Kevin Hart, Dennis Keiffer, Richardson Jones.
Learn more about comedian/actor Kevin Hart.
The most recent home video release of Kevin Hart: What Now? movie is January 10, 2017. Here are some details…
Kevin Hart: What Now? releases to home video on January 10, 2017.