Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
The most recent home video release of this movie is March 12, 2013. Here are some details…
Home Video Notes: Who Framed Roger Rabbit: 25th Anniversary Edition
Release Date: 12 March 2013
Who Framed Roger Rabbit releases to home video in a 25th Anniversary Edition (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo). Bonus extras include:
- Digitally Restored Roger Rabbit Shorts: Tummy Trouble, Roller-Coaster Rabbit and Trail Mix-Up
- Before & After Split-Screen
- Toon Stand-Ins
- Deleted Scene: Pig’s Head
- Toontown Confidential Feature Trivia Track
- The Valiant Files: Interactive Set-Top Gallery
- Theatrical Trailer
- Feature Audio Commentary
- Behind the Ears: The True Story
- Who Made Roger Rabbit?
- On Set! Benny the Cab
Related home video titles:
Other films that combine live action with animation include the basketball movie Space Jam, which also features Looney Tunes characters. Animated penguins and farm animals in Mary Poppins interact with live characters in this musical adventure. Disney also mixed animation and live action in Pete’s Dragon.