Good Kill Parent Guide
It is not a simple as good guys and bad guys.
Rating & Content Info
Why is Good Kill rated R? Good Kill is rated R by the MPAA for violent content including a rape, language, and some sexuality.
NOTE: Good Kill is opening in limited theaters.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent non explicit violence.
- Frequent portrayals of violence in a remote bombing context, with some blood and disturbing detail.
- Portrayals of sexual assault, with no nudity and little detail.
- Several depictions of beating and explosion.
- Violent acts shown in a realistic manner, with detail, blood and tissue damage
- Occasional upsetting or disturbing scenes.
- Sexual language and references.
- Implied sexual activity, with no nudity and some detail.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Two scenes of sexual violence.
Approximately 75 instances of coarse language, including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, profanity, and cursing.
- Limited use of slurs.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Frequent portrayals of alcohol use and abuse, with some detail.
- Tobacco use/smoking.
Page last updated July 17, 2017
More parents' guide for Good Kill after the break...
News About "Good Kill"
Cast and Crew
Good Kill is directed by Andrew Niccol and stars January Jones, Zoë Kravitz, Ethan Hawke.
The most recent home video release of Good Kill movie is September 1, 2015. Here are some details…
Good Kill releases to home video on September 1, 2015.