Check Our Content Info & More...
We do not have a full review for this movie because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have details about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the "Content Details" section below.
Reprising his role as John McClane, Bruce Willis takes on this next chapter of the Die Hard franchise as a father concerned for his son (Jai Courtney) -- who seems to be following in the tough cop's footsteps. Getting involved in a nuclear-weapons heist, the two are about to have a blast in Moscow.
Why Is A Good Day to Die Hard Rated R?
A Good Day to Die Hard is rated R for violence and language.
Here is additional information on sex, violence and profanity in A Good Day to Die Hard...
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent explicit violence.
- Depictions of fighting, beating, shooting, stabbing, mutilation and explosion.
- Pervasive gun, weapons and hand-to-hand violence with some blood and detail.
- Violent acts shown in a realistic manner with detail. blood and tissue damage
- Crude content.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations in a non-sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity and cursing.
- Infrequent use of slurs and vulgar expressions.
Drug and Alcohol Use:
- References to drugs, alcohol and/or tobacco.
Home Video Viewing Alternatives
Here are some ideas for home video titles that are related to A Good Day to Die Hard.
Bruce Willis plays another gun-wielding Dad with a son in trouble in the movie The Cold Light of Day, and a softer cop trying to help a lost soul in Moonrise Kingdom. Jai Courtney is just beginning his action film career. Look for him in Jack Reacher.
Trailers & Clips
Canadian Movie Ratings
Canadian Home Video Rating: 14A
Watch @ Home
Details on home video releases of A Good Day to Die Hard...
A Good Day to Die HArd is releasing to home video on June 4, 2013.