Due Date Parent Guide
Rating & Content Info
Why is Due Date rated R? Due Date is rated R by the MPAA for language, drug use and sexual content.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Brief portrayals of graphic violence.
- Depictions fighting, beating and shooting.
- Some scenes may frighten young children.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Frequent use of sexual language and references.
- Crude content.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations in non-sexual contexts.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
- One use of an ethno-cultural slur.
- One use of a sexual slur.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Frequent portrayals of and references to illegal drug use for recreational purposes.
Page last updated July 20, 2016
More parents' guide for Due Date after the break...
News About "Due Date"
Cast and Crew
Due Date is directed by Todd Phillips and stars Robert Downey Jr., Zach Galifianakis, Michelle Monaghan.
The most recent home video release of Due Date movie is February 22, 2011. Here are some details…
Due Date is coming to home video on February 22, 2011.