Check Our Content Info & More...
We do not have a full review for this movie because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have details about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the "Content Details" section below.
When unforeseen circumstances threaten to prevent Peter Highman (Robert Downey Jr.) from getting to his wife (Michelle Monaghan) in time to see their child born, the desperate father-to-be catches a ride with Ethan Tremblay (Zach Galifianakis). But the quirky wanna-be actor proves to be more of an anchor than a fast-track ticket home.
Why Is Due Date Rated R?
Due Date is rated R for language, drug use and sexual content.
Here is additional information on sex, violence and profanity in Due Date...
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Brief portrayals of graphic violence.
- Depictions fighting, beating and shooting.
- Some scenes may frighten young children.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Frequent use of sexual language and references.
- Crude content.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations in non-sexual contexts.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
- One use of an ethno-cultural slur.
- One use of a sexual slur.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Frequent portrayals of and references to illegal drug use for recreational purposes.
Canadian Movie Ratings
Canadian Home Video Rating: 14A
Watch @ Home
Details on home video releases of Due Date...
Due Date is coming to home video on February 22, 2011.