Why is No Strings Attached rated R?
Official MPAA Rating: No Strings Attached is rated R for for sexual content, language and some drug material.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Limited portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Frequent, detailed use of sexual language, references and innuendo.
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity (some detail shown)
- Limited instances of brief simulated sexual activity.
- Buttock nudity seen in a non-sexual context.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Implied sexual activity
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive, often in a sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, profanity and cursing.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Frequent portrayals of and references to the use of illegal drugs for recreational purposes.
- Tobacco use.