Check Our Content Info...
We do not have a full review for this movie because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have details about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the "Content Details" section below.
When a dumped girlfriend (Keira Knightley) has a chance encounter with a dumped record-label executive (Mark Ruffalo), the two decide to make music together. They also hope to begin their lives - and dreams - again.
Why Is Begin Again Rated R?
Begin Again is rated R for language.
Here is additional information on sex, violence and profanity in Begin Again...This additional information about the movie's content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Depiction of punching.
- Sexual references and language.
- Embracing and kissing.
Approximately 95 instances of coarse language including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang.
- Infrequent use of vulgar expressions, profanity, and mild cursing.
- Limited use of slurs
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Frequent portrayals of alcohol use and abuse.
- Depiction of alcohol addiction.
- Frequent tobacco use.
Home Video Viewing Alternatives
Here are some ideas for home video titles that are related to Begin Again.