|Video Release:||14 Dec 2010|
|See Canadian Ratings|
|How We Determine Our Grades|
Being a nanny is hard work and unfortunately most caregivers don’t come with a magical stick like Nanny McPhee or a bottomless carpetbag like the idyllic Mary Poppins. When Annie Braddock moves into an upscale Manhattan apartment to assume responsibility for a pampered boy, she discovers she has bigger problems than just bedtime in The Nanny Diaries. It is hard to know who is taking care of whom when an unskilled but financially strapped socialite becomes a nanny for a germ-phobic eight-year-old in Uptown Girls. Seven school-aged girls organize a childcare service for desperate parents who need a few hours away from their kids in The Babysitters Club.
Nanny McPhee is based on the children’s books penned by Christianna Brand.
Home Video Extra Features
Nanny McPhee Returns release to DVD and Blu-ray on December 14, 2010. Bonus extras include:
- Deleted Scenes
- Feature Commentary with Director Susanna White.
- New Film, New Story: Join Oscar-winning actress and screenwriter Emma Thompson, and the cast and crew as they discover that Nanny McPhee Returns has everything they loved from the first film and more!
- Magical Movies: A look at how the magic of Nanny McPhee Returns was created.
- Mr. Edelweiss: Find out more about Nanny McPhees relationship with the pesky and mischievous Mr. Edelweiss.
- Emma Thompson becomes Nanny McPhee: Watch Emma Thompsons amazing transformation into Nanny McPhee through time-lapse photography.
- The Pigs: Working with these cute little characters is as much fun on screen as it is off!
- The Mud: No one can escape the mud! Its just as challenging for the cast as it is for the crew.
- A Look Inside: Take a journey through the magical world of Nanny McPhee to see why the second film is as enchanting as the first.