Get Our Full Review
Even though an impatient and unpopular thirteen-year-old made a desperate wish to be grown-up and beautiful, she is still surprised when she wakes up to find herself in a thirty-year-old body (played by Jennifer Garner). But as she learns more about adult self from her friend Matt (Mark Ruffalo), she discovers that some of her most important dreams have not come true.
Why Is 13 Going on 30 Rated PG-13?
13 Going on 30 is rated PG-13 for some sexual content and brief drug references.
Home Video Viewing Alternatives
Here are some ideas for home video titles that are related to 13 Going on 30.
A forty-year-old man compares the reality of his present life with the dreams of his childhood in Disneys The Kid. Jimmy Stewart has the opportunity to see his regrets as blessings in the film, Its a Wonderful Life. The long lasting consequences of youthful decisions are explored in a more serious way in the movie, Riding in Cars With Boys.
News & Views About 13 Going on 30:
Canadian Movie Ratings
Canadian Home Video Rating: PG
Watch @ Home
Details on home video releases of 13 Going on 30...
Release Date: 20 January 2009
13 Going on 30 releases to Blu-ray Disc with the following bonus materials:
- Featurettes (Making of a Teen Dream, The Making of a Teen Dream: Another Take and I Was a Teenage Geek).
- Commentary with Directors and Producers
- Alternate Beginning /ending and 18 deleted scenes.
- A short film (Fashion Flashback: Into the ‘80’s).
- A photomontage with video still gallery.
- Blooper reel.
- Music videos (Love is a Battlefield by Pat Benatar and Jessie’s Girl by Rick Springfield).