Release Date: 19 October 2012
Because we only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies at Parent Previews we did not review this title. For your convenience, we have provided some brief information about the film’s synopsis and content.
Synopsis: For those who have not had enough of this already, the franchise creators are cooking up (or milking out) another stirring plot. This one involves paranormal activity that begins happening when a family agrees to babysit the son (Brady Allen) of their nieghbor (Katie Featherston).
Content Details: Beyond the Movie Ratings...
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent non-graphic violence.
- Frequent explicit violence.
- Disturbing scenes.
- Gory and grotesque images.
- Infrequent hand-to-hand violence, with no blood, but some detail.
- Frequent portrayals of unexplained phenomena in violent contexts.
- Mild sexual references.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang.
- Infrequent use of mild sexual references, cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
Home Video Notes
Paranormal Activity 4 releases to home video on January 29, 2013.