Release Date: 18 January 2013
Because we only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies at Parent Previews we did not review this title. For your convenience, we have provided some brief information about the film’s synopsis and content.
Synopsis: Billy Taggart (Mark Wahlberg), an ex-cop, is asked by the mayor of New York City (Russell Crowe) to find out with whom his wife (Catherine Zeta-Jones) is having an affair. But revealing the secret identity opens the door to a much bigger and more dangerous scandal.
Content Details: Beyond the Movie Ratings...
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent non-graphic violence.
- Brief explicit violence.
- Violent acts shown in a realistic manner with details, blood and tissue damage.
- Depictions of beating and shooting with some blood and detail shown.
- Disturbing scenes.
- Breast nudity seen in a sexual content.
- Simulated sexual activity.
- Five instances of sexual language.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Embracing and kissing.
Approximately 116 instances of profanity and coarse language, including:
- Pervasive use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in an aggressive or sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, cursing, crude sexual references, and vulgar expressions.
- Infrequent use of sexual slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Frequent portrayals of alcohol use and abuse.
- Tobacco use.