Release Date: 1 November 2013 (Limited)
Because we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies at Parent Previews we did not review this title. For your convenience, we have providedsome brief information about the film’s synopsis and content.
Synopsis: Keanu Reeves directs and acts in this martial arts movie about a skilled man of Tai Chi (Tiger Hu Chen) who becomes involved in a profitable, but illegal, fight club.
Content Details: Beyond the Movie Ratings...
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent explicit violence.
- Pervasive gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence in a martial arts context, with some blood, detail, and intensity.
- Frequent scenes of violence depicting fighting, beating, stabbing and shooting.
- Violent acts shown in a realistic manner with detail, blood and tissue damage.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Infrequent mild cursing.
Home Video Notes
Man of Tai Chi releases to home video on December 10, 2013.