We’re the Millers Parent Guide
We’re the Millers
Rating & Content Info
Why is We’re the Millers rated R? We’re the Millers is rated R by the MPAA for crude sexual content, pervasive language, drug material and brief graphic nudity.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Brief non-graphic violence.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Depictions of fighting, beating, electrocution and shooting.
- Portrayals of gun and hand-to-hand violence in a comic context, with little blood shown.
- Three scenes of nudity, depicting buttocks and genitalia, in non-sexual contexts.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Sexually suggestive scene.
- Frequent use of crude and descriptive sexual language with some detail.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Crude content.
Approximately 170 instances of coarse language including:
- Pervasive use of the sexual expletive, many in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
Drug and Alcohol abuse:
- References to drugs and alcohol use.
- Tobacco Use.
Page last updated July 17, 2017
News About "We’re the Millers"
Cast and Crew
We’re the Millers is directed by Rawson Marshall Thurber and stars Jason Sudeikis, Jennifer Aniston, Emma Roberts, Will Poulter, Ed Helms.
The most recent home video release of We’re the Millers movie is November 19, 2013. Here are some details…
We’re The Millers releases to home video (Blu-ray/DVD/Ultraviolet Digital Copy) in an Extended Edition on November 19, 2013.
Related home video titles:
Jennifer Aniston pretends to the wife of her boss in the movie Just Go With It. Emma Roberts is a different kind of troubled teen in It’s Kind of a Funny Story. And Will Poulter played another tag-along in Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader . Up until now Jason Sudeikis has not appeared in any family friendly movies, but he will lend his voice talents to the animated adventure Epic.