Runner Runner Parent Guide
Rating & Content Info
Why is Runner Runner rated R? Runner Runner is rated R by the MPAA for language and some sexual content.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Brief explicit violence.
- Depictions of fighting and beating.
- Infrequent weapons violence with little blood or detail.
- Disturbing scenes.
- Sexually suggestive scenes.
- Nudity (depicting buttocks) seen in a sexual context.
- Sexual innuendo.
- Frequent use of sexual language and references
- Embracing and kissing.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Simulated sexual activity
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in an aggressive context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, profanity and vulgar expressions.
- One use of an ethno-cultural slur.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- References to drugs, alcohol or tobacco use.
Page last updated July 17, 2017
News About "Runner Runner"
Cast and Crew
Runner Runner is directed by Brad Furman and stars Ben Affleck, Justin Timberlake, Gemma Arterton, Anthony Mackie.
The most recent home video release of Runner Runner movie is January 7, 2014. Here are some details…
Runner Runner releases to home video on January 7, 2014.
Related home video titles:
Another man seeks revenge from a casino owner by gathering a team of thieves to break into his private vault in Ocean’s Eleven. Ben Afflick can also be seen in The Sum of All Fears, where his character engages in a high stakes political game. Justin Timberlake began his career in music before trying acting. He can be seen as a baseball scout in Trouble With The Curve.