47 Meters Down Parent Guide
Drown or be eaten.
47 Meters Down
Rating & Content Info
Why is 47 Meters Down rated PG-13? 47 Meters Down is rated PG-13 by the MPAA for sequences of intense peril, bloody images, and brief strong language.
- Frequent non-graphic violence.
- Frequent portrayals of peril and injury, with some blood and frightening detail.
- Several frightening scenes depicting threat, intensity and suspense;
- Several scenes of violence depicting accident trauma and/or injury.
- Occasional gory and grotesque images.
- Occasional disturbing scenes.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of profanity and vulgar expressions.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Alcohol use in a recreational context.
Page last updated September 26, 2017
News About "47 Meters Down"
Cast and Crew
47 Meters Down is directed by Johannes Roberts and stars Mandy Moore, Claire Holt, Matthew Modine .
The most recent home video release of 47 Meters Down movie is September 26, 2017. Here are some details…
47 Meters Down releases to home video (Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Copy) on September 26, 2017. Bonus features include:
- Audio Commentary with writer/director Johannes Roberts and producer James Harris.
- Behind The Scenes
Related home video titles:
Perhaps the best-known shark movie of all time is Jaws. Another woman gets trapped by the great white hunters in The Shallows. And a young girl gets attacked by the creatures in Soul Surfer.