21 and Over Parent Guide
21 and Over
Rating & Content Info
Why is 21 and Over rated R? 21 and Over is rated R by the MPAA for crude and sexual content, pervasive language, some graphic nudity, drugs and drinking.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Depictions of fighting, beating and spanking.
- Infrequent weapons and hand-to-hand violence with some detail.
- One portrayal of coercion.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Nine scenes of nudity, depicting buttocks, breasts and genitalia, in non sexual contexts.
- Crude content.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Infrequent portrayals of crude bodily functions with some detail.
- Pervasive coarse and crude sexual language.
Approximately 297 instances of coarse language including:.
- Pervasive use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in a sexual or aggressive context.
- frequent use of scatological slang, ethno-cultural slurs, and vulgar expressions.
- Frequent use of crude and descriptive sexual language and references, some in an aggressive context.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- References to drugs, alcohol or tobacco use.
- Substance abuse.
- Detailed alcohol abuse.
- Scene of illegal drug use involving marijuana.
Page last updated July 17, 2017
News About "21 and Over"
Cast and Crew
21 and Over is directed by Jon Lucas, Scott Moore and stars Miles Teller, Justin Chon, Jonathan Keltz.
The most recent home video release of 21 and Over movie is June 18, 2013. Here are some details…
21 and Over
Related home video titles:
Miles Teller also stars in Project X, another movie about reckless drinking and partying. Justin Chon can be seen in The Twilight Saga Franchise, and Jonathan Keltz appears in Prom.