Youth Parent Guide
Remembering the not-so-good old days.
Rating & Content Info
Why is Youth rated R? Youth is rated R by the MPAA for graphic nudity, some sexuality, and language.
- Depiction of slapping.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Several depictions of full frontal nudity (male and female breasts, buttocks and genitalia) in non-sexual contexts.
- Simulated sexual activity.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity, with some detail and no nudity.
- Sexual references.
Approximately 36 instances of coarse and sexual language, including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of cursing, scatological slang, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
- Limited use of slurs
Drug and Alcohol Use:
- Tobacco use.
Page last updated July 17, 2017
More parents' guide for Youth after the break...
News About "Youth"
Youth opens in limited release on December 4, 2015.
Cast and Crew
Youth is directed by Paolo Sorrentino and stars Michael Caine, Harvey Keitel, Rachel Weisz.
The most recent home video release of Youth movie is March 1, 2016. Here are some details…
Youth releases to home video on March 1, 2016.