Superfly Parent Guide
A self-made man.
Rating & Content Info
Why is Superfly rated R? Superfly is rated R by the MPAA for violence and language throughout, strong sexuality, nudity, and drug content.
- Frequent non-graphic violence.
- Brief, visually explicit portrayals of violence.
- Violent acts shown in realistic detail with blood and tissue damage.
- Frequent portrayals of hand-to-hand, weapons, and gun violence, with blood and detail.
- Several depictions of physical assault, weapons and injury.
- Occasional gory and grotesque images.
- Upsetting and disturbing scenes.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Simulated sexual activity.
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity, with breast nudity and detail.
- Frequent breast and buttock nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Embracing and kissing.
Approximately 320 instances of coarse and/or sexual language, including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang.
- Frequent use of expletives, profanity and coarse language.
- Frequent use of vulgar expressions and sexual slurs.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Alcohol use.
- Tobacco use.
- Substance abuse.
- Several scenes of drug use involving cocaine and/or marijuana (some in a trafficking context).
Page last updated September 11, 2018
News About "Superfly"
The 2018 movie Superfly is a remake of the 1972 Super Fly.
Cast and Crew
Superfly is directed by Director X and stars Trevor Jackson, Jason Mitchell, Lex Scott Davis.
The most recent home video release of Superfly movie is September 11, 2018. Here are some details…
Superfly contains several featurettes and a music video.