Stronger Parent Guide
What doesn't kill you...
Rating & Content Info
Why is Stronger rated R? Stronger is rated R by the MPAA for language throughout, some graphic injury images, and brief sexuality/nudity.Violence:
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Infrequent portrayals of injuries and the aftermath of violence in a terrorism context, with blood, dismemberment, and detail.
- Several scenes of violence depicting weapons use, injury and physical assault.
- Occasional upsetting and disturbing scenes.
- Gory and grotesque images.
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity with breast and buttock nudity, along with some detail.
- Infrequent portrayals of male frontal nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Mild sexual references.
- Infrequent portrayals of crude bodily functions, with little detail.
- Embracing and kissing.
Approximately 180 instances of coarse language, including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang.
- Infrequent use of cursing, profanity and vulgar expressions.
- Developmental and sexual slurs.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Infrequent portrayals of alcohol and tobacco use in a recreational context.
- Infrequent portrayals of prescription drug abuse in a recreational context.
Page last updated December 19, 2017
News About "Stronger"
Jeff Bauman considers himself lucky -- even though he lost both his legs during the bombing of the Boston Marathon in April of 2013. Why? Because, despite the actions of two bad people, he has come to realize how many good people there are in the world. He has become one of the most famous faces of the victims of that terrible day. During an interview with the Readers Digest, he shares his thought about the event that changed his life forever.
The movie Stonger is based on a book written by Jeff Bauman and Bret Witter.
Cast and Crew
Stronger is directed by David Gordon Green and stars Jake Gyllenhaal, Tatiana Mislay, Miranda Richardson.
The most recent home video release of Stronger movie is December 19, 2017. Here are some details…
Stronger releases to home video (Blu-ray/Digital Copy) on December 19, 2017, with the following extras:
- Faith, Hope & Love: Becoming Stronger” Featurette