Movie Release Information
This movie was unavailable to review in our market during its theatrical release. However please check our Content Details in the section below along with other information about this movie further down the page.
Although Peter Devereaux (Pierce Brosnan) has left the CIA, the agency calls him back to help them deal with a rouge operative who was formerly mentored by Peter. The mission also includes some complications with the Russian government.
Why Is November Man Rated Not Rated?
November Man is rated Not Rated UNRATED - Previously rated R for strong violence including a sexual assault, language, sexuality/nudity and brief drug use -- R Surrendered.
Here is additional information on sex, violence and profanity in November Man...
This additional information about the movie's content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Frequent explicit violence, with realistic detail, blood and tissue damage.
- Frequent portrayals of gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence, with blood and some detail.
- Depictions of brutality.
- Some grotesque images.
- Brief portrayal of sexual assault, with little detail and no nudity.
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity, with buttock nudity and some detail.
- Simulated and implied sexual activity.
- Brief breast nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Frequent, sometime aggressive use of the sexual expletive, once in a sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang, profanity, cursing, and vulgar expressions.
Drug and Alcohol Use:
- Substance abuse.
- Tobacco use.
Home Video Viewing Alternatives
Here are some ideas for home video titles that are related to November Man.
Trailers & Clips
Canadian Movie Ratings
Canadian Home Video Rating: 14A
Watch @ Home
Details on home video releases of November Man...
November Man releases to home video on November 25, 2014.