Maps to the Stars Parent Guide
The map to stardom may also lead to insanity.
Maps to the Stars
Rating & Content Info
Why is Maps to the Stars rated R? Maps to the Stars is rated R by the MPAA for strong disturbing violence and sexual content, graphic nudity, language and some drug material.
- Brief explicit violence.
- Infrequent portrayals of hand-to-hand and weapons violence, with blood and detail.
- Disturbing and offensive scenes.
- Frequent use of crude and detailed sexual language and references.
- Simulated sexual activity.
- Infrequent portrayals of sexual activity, with breast, buttock, and male genital nudity.
- Infrequent breast and buttock nudity in a non-sexual context.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in a sexual or aggressive context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang and vulgar expressions.
- Ethno-cultural and sexual slurs.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Frequent tobacco use (smoking).
- Substance abuse.
- Aggressive/ frequent slurs/sexual references
- Tobacco use
- Crude content
- Coarse language
Page last updated August 3, 2017
News About "Maps to the Stars"
Maps to the Stars is opening on 31 October 2014 in Canada, and on 27 February 2015 in the USA.
Cast and Crew
Maps to the Stars is directed by David Cronenberg and stars Julianne Moore, Mia Wasikowska, Robert Pattinson, John Cusack.
The most recent home video release of Maps to the Stars movie is April 14, 2015. Here are some details…
Maps to the Stars is releasing to home video on April 14, 2015.