Love, Simon Parent Guide
Come out. Come out, wherever you are.
Rating & Content Info
Why is Love, Simon rated PG-13? Love, Simon is rated PG-13 by the MPAA for thematic elements, sexual references, language and teen partying.Violence:
- Some scenes may frighten children.
- Sexual innuendo.
- Infrequent use of sexual language and references.
- Crude content.
- Embracing and kissing.
Approximately 31 instances of coarse and/or sexual language, including:
- Infrequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Infrequent use of scatological slang.
- Frequent use of cursing and profanity.
- Infrequent use of vulgar expressions, and sexual slurs.
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Alcohol use.
Page last updated February 2, 2018
More parents' guide for Love, Simon after the break...
News About "Love, Simon"
Cast and Crew
Love, Simon is directed by Greg Berlanti and stars Nick Robinson, Katherine Langford, Jennifer Garner.