Check Our Content Info & More...
We do not have a full review for this movie because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have details about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the "Content Details" section below.
The Reed's marriage faces a moment of crisis when Michael (Sam Worthington) goes out of town on business in the company of an attractive coworker (Eva Mendes), and Joanna (Keira Knightley) stays home only to run into a former flame (Guillaume Canet).
Why Is Last Night Rated R?
Last Night is rated R for some language.
Here is additional information on sex, violence and profanity in Last Night...
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Portrayal of sexual activity (no nudity and few details shown).
- Brief breast nudity in a photographic context.
- Mild sexual references and innuendo.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Occasional use of the sexual expletive in non-sexual contexts.
- Frequent use of scatological slang and infrequent mild cursing.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Frequent portrayals of alcohol and tobacco use.
Home Video Viewing Alternatives
Here are some ideas for home video titles that are related to Last Night.