Kinsman: The Golden Circle Parent Guide
Kinsman: The Golden Circle
Rating & Content Info
Why is Kinsman: The Golden Circle rated R? Kinsman: The Golden Circle is rated R by the MPAA for sequences of strong violence, drug content, language throughout and some sexual material.
- Frequent non-graphic violence.
- Brief explicit violence.
- Frequent portrayals of gun, weapons, and hand-to-hand violence, with blood and some detail.
- Depictions of injury and physical assault.
- Gory and grotesque images.
- Portrayal of sexual activity, with no nudity and some detail.
- Sexual language and innuendo.
Approximately 110 instances of coarse language, including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, sometimes in a sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang.
- Infrequent use of profanity and cursing.
- Vulgar expressions, and sexual slurs
Alcohol / Drug Use:
- Frequent portrayals of alcohol use.
- Infrequent portrayals of illegal drug use (methamphetamine) in a recreational context.
Page last updated December 11, 2017
More parents' guide for Kinsman: The Golden Circle after the break...
News About "Kinsman: The Golden Circle"
Formerly called Kingsman 2, this movie is the sequel to Kingsman: The Secret Service.
Since the success of the first film, Mark Millar has hinted at continuing the storyline in comic book form too. (He calls it the next adventure, Kingsman: The Red Diamond.)
Promotions for the 2017 Kingsman: The Golden Circle show the same sort of over-the-top violence that was featured in The Secret Service, and the release of a red-band trailer suggests that this second adventure will also be rated R by the MPAA.
The biggest surprise of the early footage is the return of Colin Firth's character, Harry Hart -- who looked like a goner during the last moments of Secret Service. Other information of note is the appearance of Statesmen (such as Jeff Bridges, Julianne Moore, and Channing Tatum), which introduces an new bunch of elite operatives to the screen. This adds an English/ American mix to the script, and moves the action onto US soil.
Matthew Vaughn’ returns to direct this espionage flick.
From the Studio: 'When the Kingsman headquarters are destroyed and the world is held hostage, their journey leads them to the discovery of an allied spy organization in the US called Statesman, dating back to the day they were both founded. In a new adventure that tests their agents' strength and wits to the limit, these two elite secret organizations band together to defeat a ruthless common enemy, in order to save the world, something that's becoming a bit of a habit for Eggsy... Written by Twentieth Century Fox
Cast and Crew
Kinsman: The Golden Circle is directed by Matthew Vaughn and stars Taron Egerton, Channing Tatum, Pedro Pascal .
The most recent home video release of Kinsman: The Golden Circle movie is December 12, 2017. Here are some details…
Kingsman:The Golden Circlereleases to Home Video (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD) on December 12, 2017:
Bonus extras include:
- Kingsman: Inside the Golden Circle(Multi-chaptered Documentary)
- Black Cab Chaos: Anatomy of a Killer Chase
- Kingsman Archives