Check Our Content Info & More...
We do not have a full review for this movie because it is rated R in the US and we usually only review G, PG, and PG-13 movies. However we do have details about the content you can expect to see in this movie in the "Content Details" section below.
It's complicated. Jane (Meryl Streep) divorced Jake (Alec Baldwin) when he decided he wanted to marry a younger woman (Lake Bell). Then Jane met Adam (Steve Martin), a man really interested in her. But now Jake wants to get back together with Jane even though he is still married to Agnes.
Why Is It’s Complicated Rated R?
It’s Complicated is rated R for some drug content and sexuality.
Here is additional information on sex, violence and profanity in It’s Complicated...
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Some scenes may frighten young children.
- Sexual language, references and innuendo.
- Nudity shown in a non-sexual context.
- Scene of buttock nudity in a sexual context.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Use of scatological slang and mild profanity.
- Limited use of slurs.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Portrayals of alcohol use and drunkenness.
- Detailed portrayals of recreational marijuana use.
Home Video Viewing Alternatives
Here are some ideas for home video titles that are related to It’s Complicated.
Canadian Movie Ratings
Canadian Home Video Rating: PG
Watch @ Home
Details on home video releases of It’s Complicated...
It’s Complicated releases to DVD and Blu-ray on April 27, 2010.