Ferdinand Parent Guide
Looks tough on the outside, but is soft on the inside.
Rating & Content Info
Why is Ferdinand rated PG? Ferdinand is rated PG by the MPAA for rude humor, action and some thematic elements.Violence:
- Portrayals of non-graphic violence.
- Infrequent portrayals of bullying.
- Infrequent portrayals of peril to main characters.
- Some scenes may frighten young children.
- Occasional use of mild profanities and name calling.
Page last updated December 7, 2017
More parents' guide for Ferdinand after the break...
News About "Ferdinand"
Ferdinand was previously titled The Story of Ferdinand.
The movie's script was inspired by the beloved book The Story of Ferdinand by Munro Leaf and Robert Lawson.
From the Studio:
FERDINAND tells the story of a giant bull with a big heart. After being mistaken for a dangerous beast, he is captured and torn from his home. Determined to return to his family, he rallies a misfit team on the ultimate adventure. Set in Spain, Ferdinand proves you can’t judge a bull by its cover.
- Blue Sky Studios and Twentieth Century Fox
Cast and Crew
Ferdinand is directed by Carlos Saldanha and stars Kate McKinnon, David Tennant, John Cena .