Den of Thieves Parent Guide
Who's the bad guy?
Den of Thieves
Rating & Content Info
Why is Den of Thieves rated R? Den of Thieves is rated R by the MPAA for violence, language and some sexuality/nudity.Violence:
- Frequent non-graphic violence.
- Brief explicit violence.
- Several scenes of violence depicting weapons, injury and physical assault.
- Frequent portrayals of gun violence in a crime context, with blood and some detail.
- Infrequent portrayals of weapons and hand-to-hand violence in a crime context, with blood and some detail.
- Occasional gory and disturbing scenes.
- Two instances of sexual language.
- Two scenes of nudity, depicting breasts and/or buttocks, in sexual and non-sexual contexts.
- Sexual references and innuendo.
Approximately 170 instances of coarse language, including:
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive and variations, some in aggressive or sexual contexts.
- Frequent use of scatological slang.
- Infrequent use of cursing, profanity, and vulgar expressions.
Alcohol and Drug Use:
- Tobacco use.
- Alcohol use.
Page last updated April 24, 2018
More parents' guide for Den of Thieves after the break...
News About "Den of Thieves"
Learn more about the Federal Reserve Bank, the US Government bank that helps to keep the American Economy stable.
From the Studio:
A gritty Los Angeles crime saga which follows the intersecting and often personally connected lives of an elite unit of the LA County Sheriff's Dept. and the state's most successful bank robbery crew as the outlaws plan a seemingly impossible heist on the Federal Reserve Bank of downtown Los Angeles.
Written by STXfilms
Cast and Crew
Den of Thieves is directed by Christian Gudegast and stars Gerard Butler, Pablo Schreiber, Sonya Balmores.
The most recent home video release of Den of Thieves movie is April 24, 2018. Here are some details…
Den of Thieves releases to home video (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital) on April 24, 2018. Bonus features include:
• Theatrical & Extended versions of the movie.
• Alternate Ending.
• Alpha Males – The cast describes how the tough characters in the film blur the lines between the good guys and the bad guys.
• Into the Den – Director Christian Gudegast and the cast describe the two brotherhoods within the film, the renegades and the outlaws, and their unique sets of skills.
• Alameda Corridor – The cast and director discuss filming the intense scene that take place on the streets of L.A. and the extensive weapons training it took to film it.
• Outtakes and Deleted Scenes
• Audio Commentary with Director Christian Gudegast and Producer Tucker Tooley