Why is The Big Wedding rated R?
Official MPAA Rating: The Big Wedding is rated R for for language, sexual content and brief nudity.
This additional information about the movie’s content is taken from the notes of various Canadian Film Classification boards:
- Three scenes of violence depicting punching and slapping.
- Three sexually suggestive scenes.
- Implied sexual activity.
- Nudity (breasts and buttocks) seen in a non-sexual context.
- Nudity in sexual situation.
- Embracing and kissing.
- Frequent and detailed use of sexual language and references.
- Crude content.
- Depiction of vomiting.
- Frequent use of the sexual expletive in a non-sexual context.
- Frequent use of scatological slang, and profanity.,
- Frequent use of vulgar expressions and sexual language.
- Infrequent use of ethno-cultural slurs.
- Tobacco use.